Covid 19 Information For Clients
Werner Suarez hopes you are all safe and healthy as we all continue to navigate this health pandemic. Throughout this unprecedented time, we continued to work on client cases remotely. However, now that the governor has lifted the stay-at-home order, we reopened our office on June 15, 2020.
Given the need to safeguard the safety of all of our clients, as well as our staff, we put into place the following protocols:
- Office Visits: Should you wish to meet in the office, please follow the following guidelines.
- Appointment Needed: Please make an appointment before visiting the office so that we can limit one client in the office at a time.
- Mask: A mask or face covering worn over your nose and mouth is required when entering the building and while in our office.
- Social Distancing: please keep a physical distance of at least 6 feet (about 2 arm lengths) from others at all times.
- Health Check: Our office will contact you prior to your visit to ask you about your health status and make sure you are not experiencing any symptoms. However, should any of the following pertain to you, please contact us to reschedule your office visit or schedule a teleconference or phone conference:
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 21 days?
- In the past 14 days, have you experienced a fever, cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or recent loss of taste of smell?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Remote Meetings: If you are able to, or prefer to, meet remotely, please let us know and we can arrange a teleconference or phone conference, in place of an office visit
As always, Werner Suarez remains committed and prepared to assist and serve our clients. Please know that these safety protocols are in place for your safety as well as the safety of our office staff as we continue to work on your behalf. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Werner Suarez at email@example.com or at 201-487-4111.
Thank you and stay safe.
2 University Plaza, Suite 507
Hackensack, NJ 07601
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org